Spiritual Sundays

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/

I guess you all have figured out that I am trying to promote our new blog this week. I am looking forward in reading the things that you have to share. It may be just what I need to hear that particular day. For everyone who stops by my blog but are shy I hope that you will stop by on Sunday every Sunday for that matter.
Have Blessed day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 7/31/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'll mark it and go there, honey chick. I need all the spiritualness I can get lately. Have ya ever felt as if you are sliding backwards on the road? I do frequently. So you are right in saying it might just be what you need that day!

Looking at your side bar photos I just day dream about those lovely little home/cottages and feel exactly the same way you do about Carmel and yards. I hope my backyard looks more like a garden at some point that just a yard to be mowed. I want it to radiate "happiness to want to be in it"!! Hopefully, we'll achieve that in the next couple of years.

Smoochies,
Connie

July 31, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Cute story about your grandson and his first love....:-)
Penny

July 31, 2008 at 7:50 PM

Post a Comment