Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I had this little table on the side of our home next to my potting table. This has always been my favorite table. I wanted to move it on our patio so I could enjoy it a little more but the white just didn't go very well with our other furniture so I painted it black. Here it is before
and here it is after
I was happy with the way it turned out. The black looks pretty next to the pale green mosaic.I was a bit nerves painted the table but I thought to myself I could always paint it back.
I have one more project I would like to start and finish before summer is over,then I should be done. OH! my snail vine is to the roof, I will take pictures tomorrow or the next day and show you, I just can not believe this plant, I have been gardening for about 12 years and have never had anything grow so fast.

Have a wonderful day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 7/21/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

good morning,friend. thank you so much for always coming by to check on me. i do appreciate it.
i love your table and chairs painted black. they look so pretty there on your patio...
xo bj

July 21, 2008 at 8:15 AM

My sweet cherub, I didn't think I'd like black but it truly looks wonderful! It makes that mosaic seat just POP right out at ya!
Smoochies,
Connie

July 21, 2008 at 8:21 AM

I love it Ginger!! It looks great!
Rosemary

July 21, 2008 at 5:55 PM

They look great painted black. You do get a lot accomplished. I'm impressed.

July 21, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Ginger...I like the way the table and chairs turned out....nice job. Hugs, Linda

July 22, 2008 at 9:01 AM

Good job. I liked the white but the black looks even better. I have a few jobs I will postpone until you get a chance to come over.

July 22, 2008 at 3:52 PM

It looks wonderful! It's so nice you could transform a favorite piece into something that you can enjoy even more...

Many hugs

July 22, 2008 at 10:32 PM

Post a Comment