Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage












I have been so busy these day's. My husbands birthday on the 12 and my birthday today.
So I apologize for being a bad blogger and haven't been to visit you. I miss stopping by every body's blog. I have been working on a Bible study for the ladies class, that has been taking sometime as well, I tell ya I just don't have time to work ANYMORE!




I would like to introduce you to someone very special. He is my husbands uncle his name is Clif Ditmore. This is a man whom my husband and I respect very much. My husband and his uncle are very much alike
and it's funny because even though Charlotte and I
are not blood related my husband tells me that I remind him
of his aunt. I take the as a great compliment.













He is married to Charolotte at http://athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com/ and he has is own blog at
http://clifditmoreblog.blogspot.com/ I don't get by very often to visit his blog ( my loss ) My husband reads it daily and enjoys it very much so. I have added his blog to my favorite blogs so I can stop by more often. If you ladies need a break from time to time I would recommend stopping by Clif's blog. Although he may not talk about whats pink in his office or what kind of curtains he put up, he will indeed get your interest. Although he has made some beautiful bird houses, he may share them at some point but more than likely not. But I will tell you this he will share his love for the Lord and we can all benefit from reading that.


Have a wonderful evening,


ginger

This entry was posted at 7/15/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Don't know if Clif will post comment or not, but I will tell you he was very pleased with what you had to say.
I thought it was nice too. Hope you're having a good birthday week!

July 16, 2008 at 1:53 PM

You do say nice things! I recognized the picture right away but your kind words sounded like you were describing somebody else. I enjoy your blog and I am always impressed with your many projects and the good job you do on them. I read Charlotte's blog every day, of course, and then I read yours and only two other ladies' blogs. I mostly read blogs of writers, preachers,theologians,and political news. Thanks again for your kind words. Hope to see you soon.

July 16, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Hi Ginger and Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I hope you both enjoyed your special days!!

How cool that Clif has a blog. I will have to remember to mosey over to it. Awwww....tell him I'd love to see his birdhouses! Clif...if you are reading this, don't be shy! Us cottage gals love a good inspiration and crafty things!

xo
Becky

July 16, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Hi Ginger! Thank you for sharing CLif and Charlotte! I hopped over and said Hello to both!

July 17, 2008 at 12:07 AM

Hi Ginger...Happy Belated Birthday wishes to you! I hope you had a special day.

It was nice meeting Clif...I'm going to stop by both their blogs and say hi. Hugs, Linda

July 17, 2008 at 12:32 AM

Happy birthday Ginger (a bit late) may you celebrate many more.

God bless.

July 17, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Happy Birthday, Ginger! I checked out Clif's blog and enjoyed it very much. I will have to check out Charlotte's too!


Ms. Daisy (Jean)

July 18, 2008 at 12:13 AM

Hi Ginger~ Thank you for sharing some insight to some very wonderful people! I LOVE Charlotte blog~ the dolls~ her beautiful home. And Clif sounds like such a beautiful person to know.

Hugs

July 18, 2008 at 7:16 AM

Post a Comment