Update on vines

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




The vine that I planted July 1, (below) is now to the roof (above).I tell this vine is just amazing. I think I will have to find a place to plant another one.When I look out my dinning room window it looks so pretty to look at.








At the same time ( or just about ) I planted this Boston ivy. ( I haven't decided what is worse my typing or my picture taking) It has grown some also. Not as fast as the snail vine but it's holding its own.





Here is a before



and here is an after.


Okay for some serious stuff now! You have got to go my Cindy's at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ She is sharing a new blog that she came across and I tell you this lady's garden is one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen. She has such a peaceful home as well. I added her to my favorite blogs because I will visit her daily well try to just like I try to visit all of your blogs because they are all beautiful. Cindy put a link in her post so it's easy to get to.


ENJOY this beautiful new blog in town,


ginger




OH! I almost forgot make sure you vote on my new pole that I have on the top right.




This entry was posted at 7/25/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Okay, I voted, but I hate to see Love Bunny's bicycle even less! He's working on finding a place for it though. Oooooh, that vine grows fast. Is it really called a snail vine and is it invasive or controllable, sweet chickee???? But whatever, your patio is just lovely!!
Smoochies,
Connie

July 25, 2008 at 9:13 AM

I like to see my barbecue on the table on my plate. I don't like to see my grill on the patio.

July 25, 2008 at 2:09 PM

Ginger...this vine is gorgeous! Have a happy weekend. Hugs, Linda

July 25, 2008 at 2:09 PM

The vines look wonderful. It won't be long until they completely cover the wiring. What a wonderful idea that was. I voted no on the BBQ thing, but it would depend on what it looked like. I've seen some I would love to see on my patio. Ours I would rather not see there.

July 25, 2008 at 2:32 PM

Your vines are just amazing! I still can't get over how fast that snail vine is growing.
Penny

July 27, 2008 at 8:20 PM

Gorgeous vines!

oxox
Jennifer

July 28, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Ginger your Snail Vine is moving right along. More like a rabbit than a snail.

God bless.

July 29, 2008 at 9:50 AM

I am amazed at how big it has grown!

July 30, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Post a Comment