A love story and the first day of kindergarten

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

First day of kindergarten

Our grandson was in preschool for a year or so and he just loved this girl name Zoe. Well my daughter decided that she wanted our grandson to be home awhile before he started kindergarten. He never got to say goodbye to his friend Zoe, he lost many nights of sleep over this. He would wake up in the middle of the night talking about how he misses her and he wants to go back to school and say goodbye, there has not been a day go by ( just about ) that he did not mention her name. Well anyway he started kindergartner this week and guess who is in his class YEP you guessed it Zoe. So I am sure the little guy is sleeping better.
I just wanted to share this love story with you today.
Ladies only 4 more day's until our Spiritual Sunday begins, I am so excited. Make sure you stop by and share something with everyone okay.
ginger

This entry was posted at 7/30/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

wow!! You guys start school this early??? Do they have year round school?

July 30, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Hi Ginger, I responded to you email yesterday with my address. It looks like you may have sent it from your husband's email????

July 30, 2008 at 9:51 AM

That truly IS a sweet little love story! It made me smile to think of him loving that little friend so much. He's going to make one good hubby to a sweet girl someday, chickadee!!! *Smile*
Smoochies,
Connie

July 30, 2008 at 9:57 AM

Oh soooo precious this story~ just heart warming~ so glad she is in his class. Please let us know if he still talks about her.

July 30, 2008 at 4:36 PM

Oh how sweet this story is! I just know his little heart is leaping for joy!

Smiles...

Beverly

July 30, 2008 at 8:17 PM

This is so sweet. I'm glad Zoe is back in his life. My son was "in love" with a little girl named Mary Jane when he was that age.

July 30, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Your litle grandson is a sweetie pie. I bet he was so happy to see his little friend....his first day in kindergarten must have been just great. Hugs, Linda

July 31, 2008 at 9:42 AM

What a great love story. You told it well.

July 31, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Lovely and such a sweet story. But really I'm happy he was able to see his friend again.

August 1, 2008 at 12:59 AM

Post a Comment