Happy Birthday To My Husband

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

On July 12 my husband will be celebrating his 54th birthday
Happy early birthday. I got you a present and I wanted to give it to
you early. So here it is, unwrap your gift nice and slow.






I know that you needed these and you are golfing today, so I wanted you
to have them. I love you, happy birthday. They are already with your golf things in the back of our car. Have fun today I will miss you while you are gone.

Love your wife,

This entry was posted at 7/07/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

My son is an avid golfer also. Avid doesn't quite describe it though. He's going to Scotland to play golf for 10 days at St. Andrew's! He keeps looking at his itineray today and giggling!! What a goof! LOL
Smoochies,
Connie

July 8, 2008 at 1:22 AM

Ginger, what a lovely gift for your dear hubby.

Here is wishing him a Happy Birthday from sunny Saskatchewan.

God bless.

July 8, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Happy Birthday, Mr. Titlelist! :) Enjoy your day on the green!!!! Such a NICE pressie Ginger bought for you!

Hey, there is an awesome golf course on Pebble Beach and the weather is suppose to be cooler there than most areas. A nice little getaway for y'all!

Happy day!

Becky

July 8, 2008 at 10:47 AM

That is sooooo sweet.

Hugs

July 8, 2008 at 11:10 AM

We are a little confused. We thought Thursdays were golfing days. Anyway, nice gift. Beautiful present. Too pretty to open. We had our breakfast at Butterfields this morning. Yum yum, those swedish pancakes were delicious.

July 8, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Yes, Happy Birthday to your husband! And so nice meeting you; thanks for stopping by my house in the roses...

pd: I love your blog banner.

cielo

July 8, 2008 at 5:14 PM

Happy Birthday Hubbie!!
Penny

July 9, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Happy Birthday to your hubby. What a cool gift....Ginger your are the sweetest. Hugs, Linda

July 9, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Post a Comment