Biscotti

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

You all know by now how I love to buy pretty jars of jam, well the truth be known when ever I can I like to buy any food that comes in a pretty container. But it is normally a treat because it is a bit more pricey. One of my favorite's to buy are Biscotti, although for some reason I don't buy them often enough but they are a tasty snack with a cup of coffee.
It amazes me how they package these yummy snacks in such pretty packages, even at the normal grocery store. When I do buy these yummy snacks I like to bring them home and but them in a pretty jar. Then I never eat them because they look so pretty in the jar. It truly can be the small things in life that can make such a big difference.



























Have a great day,
ginger












This entry was posted at 7/24/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Beautiful Biscotti stuff. I've never really gotten into Biscotti, but you've certainly got me interested. I'll have to check it out next time I go to the grocery store.

July 24, 2008 at 11:33 AM

I love biscotti, but if it can go in my mouth I love it, sweetpea......food of course!!
Smoochies,
Connie

July 24, 2008 at 6:33 PM

Yummy and pretty!!
Rosemary

July 24, 2008 at 7:21 PM

We love biscotti at our home...my husband always encourages me to make my own. I found a fantastic chocolate almond recipe that is a hit whenever we have company. I can't wait to try other flavors.

July 26, 2008 at 12:05 PM

A few days later - We were at Home Goods the other day and I bought some BISCOTTI!

July 27, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Just want to tell you I posted about my homemade biscotti. I'd be pleased if you'd like to stop by.

August 13, 2008 at 11:40 AM

Post a Comment