Please come in What a nice Surprise

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is the walk way to our home



Please come in and look around. If I knew you were coming I would of cleaned a little better, or at least have some fresh flowers. I like surprises, but what you see is what you get.

This is a table in our entryway, can you see my name,I wrote it in the dust.



This is our living room. I could of at least made my magazine pile nice and
straight.



When you look to the right it is our kitchen. If I knew you were coming I would of put out my pretty towels, or at least washed the pan in the sink.






This is standing at our sink looking out front. There is a little copper bowl
to the left of the coffee pot I use that to put all my coffee grounds in for my garden. I would of put it away if I knew you were coming over.






This is outside our patio looking in
This one is looking in from the patio as well.








This is standing at our kitchen sink. I can watch T.V from here ( What does a T.V look like anyway )







This is at our sink looking out in our dinning room and patio.





This is our patio, have a seat and I will make us some coffee,
I am so glad you came by today. Please stop by anytime you are always welcome. I will see you on Sunday, at
ginger





















































































































This entry was posted at 8/01/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

18 comments

I've enjoyed your tour ,your home is just beautiful.You call that messy,i would love to see it clean.I love the way you done your rooms.You have very good taste. Thank you, Marie Antionette

August 1, 2008 at 7:48 AM

Your home is just beautiful! It looks just like pictures from a magazine...the lines, the decorating, the garden...just everything. What a warm and wonderful place to be!

Hugs

August 1, 2008 at 8:14 AM

Gorgeous, sweetpea. I truly loved the tour! You want dust??? I can give ya dust, my sweet cottage chick! Just take a look at the remodel! Woooohooo, dust, dust, dust, BUT today the really dusty part starts! Aaaaaaaaccckkkkkkk!
Smoochies,
Connie

August 1, 2008 at 9:09 AM

You have a wonderful home, I love it. And please I love to see a home where real people live, so I really don't mind dust or the pan. And yes I will stop more often.

Have a great weekend.

August 1, 2008 at 11:32 AM

GREAT blog today. I love the pictures. I almost couldn't find the place to leave a comment it is so far down the blog.

August 1, 2008 at 11:36 AM

I love your new header!! I also love your entry way!!Really nice!! A cozy home ;-)

August 1, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Your home is beautiful. Thanks for inviting me in!

August 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM

What a beautiful home! I love your slipcovered furniture! Your kitchen is gorgeous!

August 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM

What a surprise and what a nice picture tour. That was such a clever idea. I have an advantage over others that see this. I have seen the real thing. It is just as pretty as the pictures.

August 1, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was so pleased to join in on Spiritual Sundays. What a neat idea.
Loved looking at your home - it is really lovely. Very light and bright.
Blessings.

August 2, 2008 at 6:42 PM
Anonymous  

Ginger - Now this is what I am talking about!!! Love the pictures of your home... it looks fabulous. More! More! Smooches Gracias - your La Quinta buddies.

August 3, 2008 at 6:24 PM

You have such a beautiful home. Thanks for the tour!
hugs, bj

August 3, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Your home is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

August 4, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Hi Ginger
I haven't been by in awhile. Thanks for the tour of your home. It is lovely. Your grandchildren are adorable!
Hugs, Rhondi

August 7, 2008 at 10:58 AM

What a nice tour and I find it MORE endearing that you have REAL life. (magazines, dust and dishes than if you were perfect!).

August 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM

My what a pleasant and beautiful home.

August 10, 2008 at 4:34 AM
Anonymous  

Thank you for the tour of your lovely home. YOu didn't have anything to tidy up at your place even though we surprised you with the visit. Its nice open concept and I love that. You have such a welcoming walkway.

August 11, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Oh my word your home is so beautiful!!!!
Joy

August 13, 2008 at 8:28 AM

Post a Comment