Good Morning Blogging Buddies

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I have something so EXCITING to share with you. I think by now most of you all know that Charlotte at http://athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com/ is my husbands aunt. Well every Sunday she always has a something spiritual on her blog and I always look forward in visiting her on that day. So we came up with an idea and EVERYONE can participate. It is call Spiritual Sundays kinda like Show and tell Friday or Pink Saturday. All you have to do is go to my sidebar and click on the picture and it will take you to this beautiful blog that Charlotte created. Then you can post a link to your blog so you can share something it can be a verse that you love or a song or a prayer or a spiritual story. Something inspirational that has touched your heart in a way that you would like to touch someones heart. So here is the new link to this wonderful new blog so you can go check it out.http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/

Please let me know what you think.

ginger

This entry was posted at 7/28/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Dear Ginger~ I think this is such a warm & wonderful idea. You truly are special & one of the nicest things about "blogging"...

July 28, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Ginger, I think this is a wonderful idea and am looking forward to sharing with you and Charlotte.

Ms.Daisy

July 28, 2008 at 11:21 PM

Great idea Ginger! When I get home from holidays in a bit over a week I will make sure to take part.

I also will be putting something in the mail for you that week. I meant to get it in before now, but the seeds were not quite ripe. DS has promised to get them for me while watching the garden this week.

God bless.

July 29, 2008 at 9:53 AM

cool idea--you better send out some reminders on Sunday!! or Sat. night.

July 30, 2008 at 8:53 AM

Post a Comment