Safe in the Fathers Hands

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Today I will not post a picture or talk about a project that I am doing. I thought about this post that I am about to do since July 21, 2008. On a older post I had ask for prayers for Kristy Dykes. She is a Christian writer, married, mother, and grandmother. I have been praying for her and her family. She had a brain tumor, and on July 21 she went to be with the Lord. Her husband is a minister and has been blogging for her ever since she has been in bed. To read about the courage and the love they both have for the Lord has touched my heart. To know 100% that the gates are open for you WOW what a blessing.I pray that I will go to heaven but I can't say that I know 100%. I want that confidence like Kristy did. If you have a desire to read her story I am sure it will touch your heart. Here is her blog
http://christianlovestories.blogspot.com/
God Bless,
ginger

This entry was posted at 7/23/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Wow Ginger,

This story touched my heart. I love the picture. Did you get my e-mail yesterday? Sometimes they get put in Spam folders so thought you may not have seen it. Was surprised but delighted to hear the music. I love that song.

July 23, 2008 at 9:46 AM

Post a Comment