Great Buy

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

It has been a busy week for me so sorry that I have not been to visit all of your beautiful blogs. I hope to do that today. Tuesday when my dear husband went golfing I had the opportunity to do some shopping. And I always look for marked down things. LOOK what I found for only $7.00 .

I thought that this pair of garden boots were GREAT! And when they were my size it was meant to be.

And look they go so cute with my hat. If you know me very well you know by now that I don't have very much color in my home. So it is nice to have color while I am outside. I put the boots on with my hat and told my dear husband that next time we go to the nursery or Home Depot that I will wear these. His reply was well then you will be going by yourself.
Have a wonderful day,
ginger


This entry was posted at 7/10/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Darling boots and I love the hat too. Have fun in the yard. Yes, we'll have to take you to Butterfields next time you come to see us.

July 10, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Wear the hat and boots proudly, my enchanting chick, and stick your tongue out at hubby and give him the "raspberry" for all of us "PINK" chickadees!!! Hah.
Smoochies,
Connie

July 10, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Oh, how nice is that... PINK Rubber boots.... a girl might "almost" want for rain...just to wade in the puddles.. LOL

Cindy

July 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM

Ginger,
that is a great find. They are so sweet. I wish you a lot of rain to wear them soon.

Suzy

July 10, 2008 at 5:00 PM
Anonymous  

Love the pink boots and I'm sure you'll look marvelous in that hat, too.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

July 10, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Hi Ginger,
Thanks so much for visitnh my blog!Love your pink hat and boots! Definitely made for singing in the rain!
Hope to see you again!
Hugs,
Debi

July 10, 2008 at 8:33 PM

Well, you will be so darn cute he will be sorry he left you on your won! LOVE those boots!!!!

M ^..^

July 11, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Post a Comment