Table Linens

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage



Well one of my favorite things are linens any kind bed linens table linens you name it I love linens, so thanks to Romantic Home ( notice her blog on the right)


She posted a picture of some beautiful blue napkins that another blogger sent her ( that is so nice ) so I thought today I would post a picture of my favorite napkins I have a place setting for six they are a April Cornell design ( I love her fabric. Never mind the roses they have seen there better days.

This entry was posted at 8/30/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hi, Ginger, thanks so much for stopping by to visit & leaving a comment. I really appreciate it...hope you find some good yardsales out there. I'll have to check out what you are up to also.

Please come back & visit often!

Rhoda

August 30, 2007 at 9:23 PM

Hi Ginger and thank you for your kind words! I am in HOT Southern Cali right now and wish I were back up in the mountains! LOL! I love your rose napkins! I also love table linens and I collect them! it's so great to find other women that share the same interests! I will add you to my blog roll if thats ok? Have a great weekend! Lisa :)

August 30, 2007 at 10:18 PM

Thank-you Rhonda, I do have better luck at the Good will but its all so much fun.
Lisa, Please by all means but me on your blog roll and I will do the same, if its okay by you.
Yes I agree it is very nice to meet people who love the samethings.

August 30, 2007 at 10:58 PM

Post a Comment