A SAD DAY

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I got some sad news last night a lady from our church past away. Katie Sharp is her name and she had two grandson one almost 4 ( the same age as mine ) and a newborn. She had cancer about 5 or 6 years ago and just the past two weeks she has not felt good at all. I think she knew what was going on. The doctor told her the same thing they told her the first time that they can't see anything and that you are a anemic. Thats what I was told from another lady at church. I think thats when she knew right then! We shared a bond with our grandchildren she loved them soooo much as I do mine. Well she can watch over them from a special place called Heaven!

This entry was posted at 8/04/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

So sorry about your friend Ginger. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family today.

August 4, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Post a Comment