HELP PLEASE

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




When we remodeled our home we push the front out to add an entryway inside, and I love the way is is inside but it is so sad looking on the outside. I can use some advice here are the pictures the top one is the before and the bottom one is after I should take another picture of the bottom this one is not very good ( oh what a surprise ) So please if you have a minute I need advise. In the mean time I will get a better after picture with the same shot.
Have a blessed day
Ginger

This entry was posted at 8/22/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Not sad at all! What a beautiful door, & seat to welcome your guests. If this was my entry, I would add a pillow on one side of the seat & an old world cottage sign above it. And you can never go wrong with a planter or two of flowers flowing out...But really it's very charming as is. I hope you post some more pics.

August 22, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Thank-you so much gigi, I do need lots of flowers and yes I will take more pictures of the front so you can see better. A sign of an old world cottage would be very charming what a great idea. Thank-you.
ginger

August 22, 2007 at 11:10 PM

The door is really beautiful. I just cannot tell if there is an over hang or where your landscaping starts. Do post another picture.

BTW - nice to meet you!

August 24, 2007 at 12:01 PM

Post a Comment