Pictures

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




Okay here are a few pictures of my garden I will show lots more when I get more flowers.

I am going to be taking this

hedge out and putting in

something to cover more dirt

I am just waiting until

it gets cooler. I am kinda

embarrassed because my garden

Is in need of so much but

it will be fun to post after

pictures.

Have a great day

Oh if anybody is bored your more than

welcome to come over and HELP!!

This entry was posted at 8/17/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Hi, Ginger! Love your website and your website's name. Is that cottage in the picture your garden shed? So happy to learn you've a digital camera now. Gotta love those pictures of the garden, eh?! Take care. Cookie

August 17, 2007 at 11:43 PM

Thank-you so much for commenting Cookie. My garden is just a yard I for the last 6 months or so I have been wanting to chage it so there are no Flowers for the time being. I hope to hear from you soon.DO you have pictures from your vacation?
Ginger

August 18, 2007 at 7:00 AM

I love your sweet garden pictures! Nothing to be embarrassed about that I can see. I'm enjoying your blog as well as 'seeing' you on the forum!

August 18, 2007 at 3:19 PM

Post a Comment