SHOPPING

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Okay, I confess I went shopping yesterday my grand total that I spent was about $55.00 and I feel so guilty. I just don't go shopping much anymore so I guess $55.00 is not so bad if I look at it like that. I just think sometimes its jut STUFF I don't really need. Today I will try to post a picture of the sign I bought for $14.00 it's beautiful it says BELIEVE on it. I like have small words around that say something about Jesus I have another one that says PRAY on it.I hope that people know I have the Lord in my life just by my personality but I still like them to know it when they see small things like the believe and pray signs in our home.
Have a blessed day
Ginger

This entry was posted at 8/09/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hey Ginger, I have a habit of buying angels to put in my garden. DH laughs when he comes home and finds another one hidden in the flower beds. Now my boys are doing the same thing. You never know what you will find, or where they will be hidden

August 9, 2007 at 12:18 PM

Post a Comment