GOODMORNING

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Goodmorning my blog friends,

Today will be busy busy for me I will have my 8 month grandson and 3 year old grandson I am not really too old but I sure get tired with these guys, but my home is there home. I thank the Lord daily for my grandchildren and the one on the way ( girl ) So I won't nest today ( play around the house ) I did feed the birds outside already so that my grandchildren can hear the birds and the water in the fountain.
Have a wonderful day
More pictures will be coming soon!!!
ginger

This entry was posted at 8/19/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Grandchildren are truly a gift from God...I have two granddaughters, 5 & 3...& I get tired too! I think that is because we can just play & enjoy them. Through nature is such a wonderful way to get to know the little ones, & how they enjoy it. My granddaughters love to pick apples on our property, play with the animals, & collect empty birdnests...Through their little eyes we can learn so much more. Hope you enjoy, then get some rest!

August 19, 2007 at 2:36 PM

Hope you have a fun, fun day, Ginger! Thanks for your compliments on my blog~most of the time I have NO IDEA what I am doing when I work on it!

August 19, 2007 at 6:30 PM

Post a Comment