New Title

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Well I am thinking of a new title for my blog. I am sure it will take me a while because it needs to be something that I will keep this time. When I first started this blog it was going to be more about my frugal life style,then I just started talking about our home and the passion was there. I will alway be frugal because I want to be and because I need to be. I feel being frugal just helps everyone not just myself.
So anyway I will be having a new name soon and I hope that all of my 3 readers still come and visit.

This entry was posted at 8/15/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Ginger, this is a good way to keep in touch even when we do not "see" eachother on the forum. I am sure that whatever you choose, the new blog name will suit you and your passion for your home and garden.

August 15, 2007 at 5:53 PM

I will be interested to see your new title! I think that once you are frugal, it just sticks. As you said , it becomes a lifestyle and nothing else seems right. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your home!

August 15, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Post a Comment