New Title

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Well I have lived with my new title for a bit now and its not working for me, ( I have issues so sorry ) I was telling my husband that my favorite word is enchanting I just love it, and love what it means

en·chant·ingFunction: adjective: CHARMING - en·chant·ing·ly adverb So I think that for the last time I will change the name to Enchanting Cottage
Thank-you for putting up with the new blogger in town!!!!
Ginger

This entry was posted at 8/27/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hi Ginger

Took a look at the pictures you posted. I love your gate and white picket fence.

August 28, 2007 at 12:59 PM

Thank-you Jackie that is so kind.
You should look at some of my favorit blogs you may enjoy them they are so beautiful.

August 28, 2007 at 1:27 PM

Post a Comment