BELIEVE

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Well here is the sign I bought yesterday, sorry about the flash I will get better the more I do it ( hopefully ) What is so nice is my husband likes the sign just as much as I do.

I don't have very much color in our home so this greenish color stands out.

Its going to be a busy weekend end so come Monday I hope I can get some weeding done it's pretty bad!!!

This entry was posted at 8/10/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Love the sign Ginger. The green colour looks great against the white wall.

August 11, 2007 at 12:13 AM

Thank-you Jackie,
You ars so kind to stop in and read my blog!

August 12, 2007 at 10:43 AM

Great sign--I'm going to try to make some for my home. I really like the frame on yours. My house is a little more 'country' so I'll probably just use boards for mine~though I may decide to do cross-stitch. You've got a great little blog here~hope you don't mind me stopping by!

August 13, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Post a Comment