FAVORITE CORNER

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is one of my favorite little corners in our kitchen, I love the way they all look together. I think all 3 of these things were less than $30.00 If you notice I still need a window covering, I think I will go with a shutter on this kitchen window, it is in the front of the house and the heat gets pretty hot. I really need to add the white!

This entry was posted at 8/26/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Looks like it could be in a magazine! Very charming. I recently added Planation shutters to one window in my kitchen. It is a long window with an arch above it. I ordered one long shutter, but darn...I should have ordered two (one on top of the other), so I could open the top-but leave the bottom for privacy. Anyway, I thought I would pass this along...maybe one day I will make the change.

August 26, 2007 at 11:12 PM

Thank-you gigi thats so kind of you.
That would of been a good idea with the two shutters for privacy, I do that also (could of should of) It sounds beautiful with the arch above it.

August 27, 2007 at 7:08 AM

Hey Ginger~ I am checking it out with CL~ I will let you know something if they contact me.
P.S. I have to share a funny story with you later...

August 30, 2007 at 12:58 PM

Post a Comment