A Beautiful Magazine

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

A while ago Penny at http://lavenderhillstudio.blogspot.com/ shared this English Home magazine with us. I had never seen this before and knew that I just had to find it. I did find it at Borders and they also had The English Garden as well. These are two beautiful magazine's if you ever come across them you should pick one up and have a cup of coffee and just relax and enjoy. Although I have not had the time to read this magazine to the extent that I want to because of lack of time, I plan to do just that soon.






Well for those of you who voted for that you like to see the barbecue you won.As you can see on the side bar. I am the type that prefers not to see it and my husband likes to see it. We have been married for 18 years and I pretty much always get my way. ( I think there is a word for that) This time we will compromise, we will put the barbecue on the patio but we won't be able to see it from the inside.
Have a wonderful day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 8/06/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

I'm not familiar with these magazines. Next time I'm at the bookstore I'll have to look at them. I started to say check them out, but thought that sounded like I thought the bookstore was a library where I could check them out. A little confusing. Glad you reached a compromise on the BBQ.

August 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Good looking magazines. I'm sure we will be seeing them at our house soon.Ha. My vote was keep the grill off the patio but you can put yours anyplace you want to.
Last night on AOL only your second comment came through. I couldn't figure what in the world you were talking about. Later I saw your first comment along with the second one on my blog and then I understood. When you come for a visit I will show you how I avoid some--not all, spelling mistakes.

August 6, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Hi Ginger,
Those magazines look beautiful. Good job on the compromise.
Hugs,
Sue

August 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM

I had a subscription to the English Home and let it expire. It was a wonderful magazine but I just had to scale back for a while. I did sell them on ebay and the woman loved them, sweets! Very lovely indeed.
Smoochies,
Connie

August 6, 2008 at 5:34 PM

I have bought "The English Home" a few times in the past few years. It is such a pretty, well put together, whimsical magazine to read. I love the homes for sale sections in the back.
Joy

August 13, 2008 at 8:24 AM

Post a Comment