Garden Things

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I like to plant things that with a green back grown I am hoping that is wall will be covered my next summer with the Boston ivy

I finally got to use my garden boots, I was up and out in the garden at 7 am and it was still wet.
I will be away from blogging for a couple of days I will have BIG surprise for you next time I do blog.
Have a great day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 8/15/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Lovely garden post. The boots are so cute.

August 15, 2008 at 12:02 AM

Oooohhhh I love ivy covered walls! Can't wait to see what you are up to!

August 15, 2008 at 10:48 PM

I just love looking at your flowers~ and just love the pink garden boots...so savy to garden with!

Hugs

August 17, 2008 at 7:11 PM

Your garden is beautiful and I LOVE your pink boots!
Patricia ;o)

August 17, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Like the garden booties!! hmmm, a big surprise??

August 18, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Post a Comment