Computer Promblems

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I tell you, I don't know what is more frustrating having computer problems or not being able to figure them out. I'm sure it something easy. Anyway I would like to remind everyone about this Sunday and Spiritual Sunday. It was so nice last week reading what different people wanted to say. So I hope you can join in this Sunday, just click on this picture on my sidebar and it will take you where you need to be.
Have a great day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 8/08/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I hope I can join in and thanks for yoru prayers for Jerry's family.

August 8, 2008 at 11:50 PM

This is a nice reminder, Ginger. Computers can just about drive you crazy, but what did we ever do without them?

August 9, 2008 at 12:07 AM

I came across your Blog, and I have to tell you what a pretty and warm home you have. I am sure I will be visiting you again. Many Blessings, Virginia

August 9, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Hi Ginger,
I hope you are having luck solving your computer problems! I know how frustrating that can be!
Penny

August 9, 2008 at 9:49 PM

Post a Comment