Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

A friend of ours put this concrete acid on her patio in the back yard. It looks so pretty. I went on line to read about it and people put it inside there home as well. I guess they just put in on over the tile. I went online and found some pictures but none of the before ( Sorry ) There as SO many shades to choose from. Our friend used different colors. For someone who has white tile and wants a darker color this could be a more reasonable choice. I don't know how light the colors come but I am sure you can find out easy enough.I think counter tops would be beautiful also.





Have a wonderful day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 8/14/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

That looks very interesting. But these are not tiles aren't they?!

Suzy

August 14, 2008 at 10:04 AM

How gorgeous is that!

Melissa
Sunbonnet Cottage

August 14, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Beautiful pictures. I've never heard of this. Interesting. I know you've been busy. Hope the class went well. I don't doubt that it did. BTW I did pray for you a lot. I know how I would have felt - how I have felt - in similar situations.
Looking forward to tomorrow.

August 14, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Those floors are beautiful!

August 14, 2008 at 6:25 PM

From one Ginger to another...thanks for stopping by my blog page. I had looked at your page a couple of weeks ago but kept having trouble leaving comments. It keeps telling me I have the wrong password, so I hope this time I can get it to work. I am new to all this and just love looking at everyone's pages. Your grandchildren are gorgeous and the pictures you take are really good.
I'll stop by again.
Ginger at thegingerbreadshed.blogspot.com

August 14, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Amazing...that is done on concrete, right? Do you have a link you can give me?
Penny

August 14, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Post a Comment