A wards

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Thank-you Charlotte for these 2 beautiful awards. Since I consider myself a daily reader of your blog, I would love to have these.





Jean from the Daisy Chain gave me this award. I need to share 6 things that make me happy
1.Praising the Lord
2. All my family
3. Gardening
4.drinking coffee
5.Clean sheets
6. Knowing all the bills are paidI need to pass this on to 6 people. There are so many awards going threw the blog world so if you have not received this one yet please post it on your blog and answer the question.

Just a reminder that Sunday is just a day away, please stop by Spiritual Sunday and read all the inspirational sayings and verses and poems or please post something that is on your heart.

Have a wonderful weekend,

ginger

This entry was posted at 8/23/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Ginger,

Congrats on your awards.

My husband and I are planning a trip to Carmel in October. Can you suggest any B&B's to stay at, that are on the ocean?

Have a great Saturday.

Melissa

August 23, 2008 at 10:51 AM

I'm glad you accepted the awards from me. I was excited that we both received the Kreativ award. Did you read my husband's blog today? Too funny.

August 23, 2008 at 11:22 AM

Hello Ginger!

A Big Congratulations on your awards! You have such a pretty and peaceful place to visit, and I am simply delighted when I drop by! Enjoy a beautiful weekend!

Smiles...

Beverly

August 23, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Post a Comment