Tasty Treasts

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Another one of my favorite treats are Espresso Beans. I just love having them in a pretty little dish on my counter and take one or two every time I walk by. I was going to take a picture of some that I bought but my camera is the type that needs to be charged almost everyday, so when the battery is dead I normally just use pictures from the computer.






Have you ever tried chocolate espresso beans? If you love coffee like I do you may enjoy these as well.
Have a wonderful day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 8/04/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

No, I don't like coffee as much as you do and no I haven't tried these BUT I WILL on your recommendation alone. Thanks

August 4, 2008 at 12:58 PM

I'm not sure if I've tried them or not. I think Carol gave me some a long time ago. I can't remember much about them. I'll have to try them again.

August 4, 2008 at 4:02 PM

I love coffee and tea too. I have never had these before but they do look like a nice treat. Hugs, Linda

August 4, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Oh, I can't wait to try these.
Where do yu buy them?
I love coffee dearly so am pretty sure these will be delicious!
Thanks, bj

August 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM

I love those too but I never think to buy them for myself! I love coffee and I drink it black and strong! I really love Italian Roast coffee! At least coffee is one thing I don't have to give up when I start my diet!

August 5, 2008 at 12:34 AM

I am not a coffee drinker but I may get some for guests. They look very rich in a candy dish!

August 5, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Good morning...
I just checked my Play List and when I click on ONE PIECE AT A TIME, that is what played. Not sure why you got H. House instead. Try it again....
bj

August 6, 2008 at 7:40 AM

I love coffee and chocolate (I am female LOL) however I have never tried those. I will have to look for some to try they look yummy.
Joy

August 13, 2008 at 8:25 AM

Post a Comment