Tagged

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Ms. Daisy at Daisy Chain has tagged me for a fun exercise. Name 5 songs that I would be embarrassed to admit I liked! Well this made me laugh so maybe it will bring a smile to your face. I put them all on my play list just incase you want to listen to them.

1.Sugar Sugar by the Archie's
2.Leaving on a Jet Plain by Peter ,Paul and Mary
3.We got the Beat by the Go Go's
4.Then I saw her face by the Monkey's
5.If I could turn back time by Cher

Okay now that you all laughed at me it's my turn to smile at you. So please if you have not been tagged by this already considered yourself tagged!
Have a great day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 8/21/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

So sorry about the water heater. Seems like it's always something that needs fixing. At least that's the way it is at our house.
Your list did make me smile. I wondered what my list would be. I could have listed some that you did but I wouldn't have thought of them if I hadn't read them here. I love so many songs and there are so many out there that I can't stand. What makes me mad is when I get a song on my mind that I hate and before I know it I'm singing it.

August 21, 2008 at 10:43 AM

Ginger,

I love those songs too. You are not alone.

Melissa

August 21, 2008 at 11:33 AM

Ginger,
Thanks for
"playing along" with this fun tag! I love your songs and that you put them on your playlist so we can hear them - that is the best! I see that YOU liked the Monkees too...now I don't feel so alone! HA! :-)

~Jean

August 21, 2008 at 12:43 PM

Ginger, Your list did bring a smile of good memories. Some of my favorites are on your list. Thanks for sharing. Suzanne

August 21, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Well, I loved all of your songs! I posted my most embarrassing a few weeks ago. I think you have excellent taste!
Hugs,
Penny

August 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM

I liked all your songs...
bj

August 21, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Post a Comment