Family

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


As we get a bit older it seems like there is nothing better than family. As some of you may know by now my husband I were visiting his aunt Charlotte and his uncle Cliff . It is always a blessing to us when we get the opportunity to visit them, and always sad when it is time to go. I am so thank-full that I am a Christian and believe that the Lord will come again and I know that I will see both of them in heaven for eternity. I do hope I see them again on this earth a lot more before the Lord does decide to come. As always there home was a dream, and the food was wonderful and the conversations were emotional.


I am home now and hope to be back on the blogging routine. I have been tagged so tomorrow I will do that,it is a fun one!

This entry was posted at 8/20/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Hi Ginger, I haven't been around much either since we got back. I had so much to catch up on!!! Hopefully I will be posting more often. Glad you had a "dream" of a time at Charlotte and Cliff's.

God bless.

August 20, 2008 at 4:36 PM

I'm so glad to hear people testify of the gospel!! Thank you, sweetpea
Connie

August 20, 2008 at 6:06 PM

I am so glad to see you are back...and so glad to know that ya'll had a great time with family.
We have lost most of our family and, oh, how we miss them....
love and blessings, bj

August 20, 2008 at 6:35 PM

Thanks for the nice comments about your visit with us. We enjoyed it so much. We're looking forward to next time. And especially looking forward to the eternity visit. That one will never end.
Hugs,
Charlotte

August 20, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Post a Comment