This Is So Cute

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Do you remember this beautiful give way from Under the Willow that I won?
Well look what I did with the beautiful hankie she sent me.

Yep, this is my granddaughter, she thought that she was all that with this pretty little hankie on her head.

I thought it made such a precious bandanna.



And so did she!


I know the day will come when she will say please I don't want to have that on, but until that day comes I'm going to have fun.
Have a great day,

This entry was posted at 3/02/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

I don't know if your grandaughter will ever say that she doesn't want the hankie on. My daughter-in-law is 23 and she wears them all the time! ha ha

March 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Oh my goodness...this is the BEST MONDAY...to see your precious little angel wear the hankie I sent. I TRULY LOVE THIS.

It looks so beautiful on her. Thank you-thank you for sharing this- truly made my day if not days for a long time.

Grandbabies are such a wonderful gift from GOD.

It's cold outside, but my heart is warmed.
BIG HUGS

March 2, 2009 at 11:21 AM
Anonymous  

Awe, that's darling. I think she looks a lot like her Dad.
Hugs,
Charlotte

March 2, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Hi Ginger,
THAT is not only a very cute hankie you were given.....but that is also a very cute Grand Baby.
If a hankie would make me look that young (and thin)..I'd be wearing one on my head as well.
HA!
Be blessed,
Joyce

March 3, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Hi Ginger,
What an adorable little granddaughter you have! She models that beautiful hankie so well too.
Grandchildren are so precious! I am having a little give-away on my blog so when you have a minute why not drop by and take a peek?
Have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

March 3, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Pretty hankie and your grand baby looks precious. Hugs, Linda

March 3, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I love vintage hankies. Your grandaughter is adorable!

March 4, 2009 at 9:47 AM

What a darling little girl! She is adorable with the vintage hankie on her head.

Aren't grandkids just the BEST?

Donna

March 4, 2009 at 5:56 PM

How utterly precious! This was the perfect way to use the hanky.

God blrss.

March 4, 2009 at 8:51 PM

She looks just about as cute as can be in this hankie....precious!

March 5, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Post a Comment