Watering House Plants

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I always make such a mess when I water my house plants ( all two of them). I have always used a glass until I discovered this trick. One day I saw a water bottle with a small amount of water in it so I just used it for my two house plants. It was a no mess no fuss experience. So now I have water in it at all times and I keep it under my sink. It makes it easy for me to just grab it and water my two house plants when ever I think about it. I'm sure if you have more than two house plants you may need a bigger water bottle than this one.

Have a fun day,


This entry was posted at 3/27/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

That is a good tip. Thanks.
Judy

March 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM

That is a good tip. If I didn't have a small watering can that I use to water my many house plants I would try that. I have to refill that small watering can several times to water everything. I try to do it once a week. One or two of them need water a little more often. I'm glad I have lots of watering time. LOL
Charlotte

March 27, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I already use an old water bottle to fill my steam iron. I now fill it with no accidents what so ever. I am going to have to give this a try on my plants. Thanks Ginger!

March 27, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Great tip Ginger - thanks! :) Have a great weekend!

March 28, 2009 at 1:12 AM

I love the new look with the pink birds.
Charlotte

March 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM

That's a neat idea, Ginger. Thanks for the hint.

March 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I use a watering can as well to water my plants, but I like your idea of leaving water in your bottle under the sink...that way the chlorine has time to evaporate.

cindy

March 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM

what a great idea Ginger!! Thanks sweetie!

March 30, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Post a Comment