Good Morning

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is going to be a different kind of post, it's not about anything around the house or what I bought yesterday or the day before, actually it's not about buying anything at all.

My heart hurts for so many people right now that I have had a hard time posting lately. My mother inlaw has to move after living in the same house for 45 years or so, and she is almost 80 she has been so blessed to have been able to live where she is for so long, we were just hoping that this day would not come. The owners need to sell the house that she has called home for so many years. This will not be an easy move by any means so please keep her in your prayers.
I just found out that a couple that we know are going to lose their home. They have lived their for 20 years, they took money out to start a business that was very lucrative, as times started to get bad people stopped paying them. There are so many reason why people are losing there homes, not just because of bad loans.

Everyday I feel so blessed to have a place that my husband and I can call home.
Thank-you for stopping by today and I hope that you feel blessed today as well.
I'm not taking a blog break again but I may be changing the contents of my blog for awhile. I hope that you still stop by as I have a passion for decorating and gardening, and that is the back bone to this blog, but for time being I will be posting about other things. I hope that you will still stop by and say hello, and I hope that you still enjoy my blog for other reason other than decorating.
God Bless,



This entry was posted at 3/12/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I understand, honey. It's a sad time right now but it isn't going to get better for a while. Just keep on praying..........
xoxo,
Connie

March 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Anonymous  

I know how you feel, Ginger. I'm praying a lot about that whole situation.
Hugs,
Charlotte

March 12, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Good post. This post has heart. You are a caring person.

March 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Ginger,
I am so sorry about your MIL. That must be so hard to have to move from her home like that at such a stage in ger life.
Dont you worry one little bit about the content of your blog changing. YOUR life is changing and that will show in your blogs. I love to read yours no matter what you write about. Your blog is a blessing whether is is about painting, new finds, or the people around you or the Lord.
God bless
Joy

PS my blog is a prime example of not being consistant in what I write about at all! LOL

March 13, 2009 at 7:27 AM

Oh my dear Ginger, I will keep your mother in law and friends in my prayers. Change, even at the best of times is so very hard...when things like this happen it is so hard to see any good in them at all.

God bless you and yours my dear friend.

March 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Hi Ginger~ I'm certainly praying for your mother-in-law and your friend. I know with the loving support your MIL will find peace where her new place to live will be.

Life is so hard for so many~ I count my blessing everyday.

March 14, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Post a Comment