To My Husband

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

My husband is the type of man that very seldom has to say the words where did I put this, or what did I do with such and such. His dresser drawers are perfect, he cleans as he cooks, well I could go on but I will spare you.


We always take turns making coffee and last night was his turn, we make it the night before and use the timer so it's ready when we wake up. Well this morning the coffee pot went on but there was no coffee, he forgot to put water in the pot.
HE~~HE~~ HE~~ I just love when he does silly little things like this.

So I thought that I would post this video for him.

Enjoy!









This entry was posted at 3/05/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

What happened to: "What happens in Corona stays in Corona"?

March 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Anonymous  

Clif was just telling me this morning we need to start making the coffee the night before so it will be ready in the morning. Hope I don't forget to put in the water. I have done that a few times but not with the timer set to come on in the morning. It is an easy thing to do.
Charlotte

March 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM

That was funny. Glad he finally got the cup of coffee. :)

March 5, 2009 at 7:35 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
March 7, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Cute video! Your husband sounds like a really good guy that you can tease him like that! :-)

Blessings,
~Jean

March 16, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Post a Comment