Sourdough Bread

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I want to share a recipe I found for Sourdough bread, it sounds so yummy! My husband and I love sourdough bread with home made chili, it's one of our favorites. I should make some while it's still a bit cool. Here is the link to the sourdough bread .I have not made this yet but plan to real soon, let me know if you try it.

Blessings,

This entry was posted at 3/16/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

The bread looks delicious. I'll be it would be good with homemade chili. You're making me hungry.
Charlotte

March 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Good morning Ginger,
That sounds so good! Here on the Island it is still cold enough for a bowl of hot Chili and mmmm sour dough bread! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.

Blessings,
sandi

March 17, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Hi Ginger~ I LOVE homemade bread--it's smells soooo wonderful in a home. I have a bread maker- does that count making homemade bread (smile)...

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

March 18, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Ginger, that sounds so good, I love sourdough chicken melt.
Carolyn

March 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Hi Ginger, Sourdough is one of my favorites also...good with a nice homemade soup too! :-)


~Jean

March 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I hope you made Charlotte hungry enough to make this bread--and some chili. I can try it but I hope I don't need to.

March 19, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Post a Comment