Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I have two polls on the right side of my blog, don't forget to vote I'm just kinda curious of your opinion.

This is so cute, look you can see the hummingbird that is a Mosaic on my table. Look in the water, I thought that was kinda cute since this post is about my hummingbird jar. I just noticed it when I uploaded the picture.






Today I went to fill our hummingbird feeders, you may remember the 4 little feeders that I put out last year. The birds love these little feeders, although I still just see 2 or 3 they seem to drink out of all 4 feeders. I found the cutest glass jar in my cupboard that had been empty for ever, so I finally found a purpose for it. It's perfect to put my sugar water in after I make it, then I put the extra in the refrigerator. Not only is is cute it's functional also, cute and functional you can't ask for much more than that! This jar has a spout on it so it makes it so easy to pour into the feeders.
Do you have something special that you use to pour sugar water into your feeders?
Our water heater broke today so we have no water until tomorrow.I'm glad we had some bottle water for our coffee in the morning. We are having someone come out in the morning to put the new one in, it's hard for my husband to do it by himself.
I posted my first item on eBay this week to sell. It was easier than I thought it would be, I'm just kind of testing it for now. My sister in law has some things she wants to sell so I thought I would do it for her. She's just going to give me a box at a time to sell. Once I start with her items I will share the link.
Blessings,

This entry was posted at 3/25/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hi Ginger,
Love the picture of your table with water jar. What a clever idea. I'm anxious to find out how the e-bay thing goes. That's a good idea too. Hope you get your water heater installed without any trouble. We have had to replace ours twice since we've been here. It is probably about time again. I hope someone comes out again today to "try" to fix our icemaker.
Hugs,
Charlotte

March 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Beautiful picture and I just love the water jar. Hummingbirds are so sweet to watch. I love vintage looking jars and try to use them for all sorts of things from collecting buttons to hold fresh flowers.

Hugs

March 26, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Post a Comment