Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


Charlotte from At home in Scottsdale past this little award over to me. I was so excited to get this over the top award because my blogging skills lately have been everything but over the top, have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging this past year, so this award meant a lot to me. This is a survey that you can only use one word to answer . I thought it would be fun to do so here it is.




Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part


1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Your hair? brownish
3. Your mother? earth
4. Your father? deceased
5. Your favorite food? pasta
6. Your dream last night? work
7. Your favorite drink?coffee
8. Your dream/goal? retire
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? grandchildren
11. Your fear? work
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? hungry
15. Muffins? calories
16. Wish list item ? shutters
17. Where did you grow up? CA
18. Last thing you did? cooked
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? sports
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? family
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? great
25. Missing someone? Father
26. Vehicle? Nissan
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Marshal's
29. Your favorite color? white
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? work
34. One person who emails me regularly? mom
35. Favorite place to eat? home


This was a fun tag so if you would like I would love for you to take this fun survey, let me know so I can stop by and read it.

Have a wonderful day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 10/02/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi Ginger,
I enjoyed reading your list.
I really like your nature sounds on your blog.
Thanks for the nice comments on my blogs.
Hugs,
Charlotte

October 2, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Post a Comment