Rainy Day Finally

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




We have had such a horrible drought this year hear in CA. It has been so bad that we are only allow to water our lawns on certain days of the week, they raised the rates as well and added penaltiesl. There are so many people in our neighborhood that have chosen not to water. Times are tough but it truly makes me sad to see these 23 year old trees have no water. So with that said praise God for the rain that he has blessed us with today.
Have a wonderful day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 10/14/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Ginger, I am so glad that the Lord sent you rain. I hope that He sends you more so that you can get out of the drought.

God bless.

October 14, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Yes it truly is a blessing~ I have been hearing about the parts of California that are without much water...

That is a beautiful picture of an entry- is it yours?

October 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Hello Ginger, I'm Yoli Kalkofen and this is my first visit to your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts and I have to admit too that I am more of a Martha than a Mary. I'm 43 years old, and I still can't outgrow my father's lectures about keeping a clean house and serving with a smile. My sweet Jesus Christ is working on me, so I see progress. I sincerely enjoyed your blog. Please feel welcomed to drop by my blog for visit.

October 14, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Hi Ginger,

Beautiful photo of the rain hitting the porch of that lovely entry way. I don't know where you are in Ca., but we're just east of S.F., and had a wonderful downpour yesterday...so needed...and so sad what is happening in the valley, with no water for crops. We need to pray for more rain...I would to see the Lord show the water company who is in control!

God bless,
Mary

October 15, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Wish I could send some of our Midwest rain your way...it feels like it's been raining for weeks over here!

:)T

October 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I am glad to hear that you are having rain. We were in a drought for 4 years here and this year, finally we have had rain....alot of it! But we needed it, and I enjoy a rainy day.

October 16, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Post a Comment