White Wednesday

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is my first White Wednesday that I am participating in, since white is my favorite color I thought I would join in on the fun. On my side bar just click on White Wednesday and you can visit many more blogs that are doing this fun tribute on white.



First I want to say how much I love white shutters and I use to have them on this window before we did our kitchen renovation. The window size changed so for now I put up some white lace curtains. My favorite thing is when the wind blows the curtains, I think it is so beautiful and serene and then the wind blows my little wind chime that is right by the window. Well I have decided not to put shutters in this window because of the joy I get wind the wind blows



Here is a picture of a white pot that I love. It has chips on it and thats why I love it so much because of the imperfection of it.

Thats all for my first white Wednesday I hope you enjoyed it.
Blessings
Ginger

This entry was posted at 10/28/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 comments

Ginger, Oh how beautiful your WHITE lace curtains are.. I LOVE white too!
Hope all is well with you.
Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

October 28, 2009 at 9:31 AM

I think you show the perfect "white", God whispering through your curtains. I can't help but see everything as a blessing and I know that our Lord is always present.

Please feel welcomed to drop by for a visit. ~ Yoli :)

October 28, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Hi Ginger,
wow, your first WW!! you did real well. Love those white lace curtains but my fave is definitely your white pot.
Come and visit my blog when you have a chance to. I'll be posting my WW pics in a few hours and will be pleased to share them with you.
Warmely
Rita

October 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM

So glad you joined in on all the white fun. I can add your name to my list of participants on my sidebar if you'd like to join in every week. Let mw know and enjoy your Wednesday.

Kathleen

October 28, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Oh Ginger, it feels like Christmas come early. I am so blessed with your visit earlier. Spiritual Sundays is a God sent gift. I have added it to my blog. I look forward to attending.

God's Blessings to you!
Yoli

October 28, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Welcome to White Wednesday. Love you kitchen window with the beautiful lace curtain. Did you make it or where did you get it?

Your scrappy pot is cool also.

catch ya later
cindy@stitches
come visit

October 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Hi Ginger, Just adore your White Wednesday post. The picture of the curtain blowing is so peaceful, and the pot is adorable. Thank you for sharing.
Sue

October 28, 2009 at 9:47 PM

i absolutely love your white lace fabric on your window. it is truly perfect. love your blog, jules

October 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Lovely post Ginger. The curtains look so pretty and I think I can hear the wind chimes....simple pleasure but they just make us happy....hugs, Linda

October 28, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Hi Ginger, I just found your blog, It is so lovely. And i must say you've got mail is one of my fav movies too and don't you just love both of the houses in the movie The holdiday. ahhh Love the lace curtains, so dreamy, cheers Katherine

October 29, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Great first White Wednesday. I love the white curtains too. I also love white shutters. I think the curtains are best for that window. Also goes well with your little wind chime.
Charlotte

November 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM

i agree about the wind blowing the curtains in a kitchen...it just makes life...right!

November 6, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Post a Comment