All Things Cottage

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I got an email this morning about a web page called All Thing Cottage. It is web page that offers different things mostly about cottage style things. They have a list of different cottage blogs there listed under cottage style. You should visit is there are blogs on there that we all know and love.
The man ask if at sometime if he could list my blog on there, but to be honest I told him that I have not really been blogging much but I thanked him anyways. Wow what an encouragement to start blogging about my little home that I call our cottage. Please visit here to view the web page and look at the blog they listed. Daisy Cottage is on there, now that's a cottage!!
Have a great day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 10/10/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

How interesting. Would love to visit the little store in your header picture. I'll have to go visit the link you gave.
Happy Cottage Days.
Charlotte

October 10, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Hi Ginger...I want to know where the log cabin is that you have as your header photo! All those lit up pumpkins sitting in the snow is so cute! I've heard of that website and think I've been there, but will check it out, just in case. I would love to see more of YOUR cottage! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Mary

October 10, 2009 at 2:10 PM

The shop with all the pumpkins is amazing. My child who had special needs got such a kick out of all the lights and decorations this time of year. Thank you for the great picture.

October 10, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Post a Comment