Exciting News

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


I was so excited to get a email telling me that my blog will be featured for a month on the web page All Things Cottage There are a handful  of blogs that they  listed. You should stop by,  you may find a new blog that you love. I have not blogged about our home for a while now so I really felt like I was not worthy of this honor, but happily excepted the recognition. I hope that you enjoy this web page as much as I do.
Have a great day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 10/22/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Congratulations, Ginger.
I love the new look of your blog.
Charlotte

October 22, 2009 at 7:51 PM

That's wonderful~ and well deserved too! You do a beautiful job on your blog...

Hugs

October 22, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Well,I am excited for ya, sugar. Maybe this is just what you needed to lift your spirits! Congratulations.
xoxo,
Connie

October 22, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Ginger, this is wonderful... I'm so happy for you! I love your blog's new look...very pretty, just like your lovely home!

God bless!
Mary

October 23, 2009 at 12:51 AM

What an honor and you deserve it! I look forward to checking out the other blogs as well. God bless you.

October 26, 2009 at 7:17 AM

Congratulations! What a nice honor!

Katherine

October 26, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Post a Comment