Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I am so behind on some awards and a tag game first I wanted to share these two awards from Joyfulsister.
I just love my awards thank-you so much I'm so sorry I'm slow at posting.


And also I was tagged by Cottage Remnant
7 things about me. Well here I go,
1. I have had the same job for 30 years, I'm still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up.
2.I have had the same house for 18 years
3. I try to be frugal
4. I have had the Lord in my life since I was a teenager.
5.I'm very forgetful, I have to send myself emails from my calender to remind me when bills are due.
6.I work less than a mile from my home.
7.If I could make one wish it would be that my husband and I, both our grown kids and our grandchildren could move out of state.
If you have not played this game I would love for you to play, just let me know so I make sure I read it.
One reason why I have not posted in a while is because we have a~~a~~a~~rat in our attic. We have been trying to put traps up and fix the area where he or she got in at. We heard him this morning so no luck yet. We have some help on this one, they come back 4 times to make sure they got them all. We have never had a rat before this. I think its nice that it thinks our attic is cozy enough to spend time in, but it would be even nicer if it was GONE!!!
I hope everyone is doing good. I miss blogging, my husbands hours were changed at work so I don't have as much free time. I hope to make time again soon.
Hugs,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 10/30/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I love to have found someone who gets behind in posting awards and doing tags! I am not alone! By the way I enjoyed getting to know you better and I think the Halloween banner is lovely!

October 30, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Happy Halloween Ginger...congratulations on the sweet awards. I enjoyed your meme...it was fun getting to know you better...we have a couple of things in common.... hugs, Linda

October 31, 2008 at 7:44 PM
Anonymous  

Hi Ginger- I just found your site through Kimme's
blog list.
Oh, I laughed so hard when I read your #5. What a great idea and I never thought of it. This would work for dentist appointments, or anything you need a reminder for. I loved it!
I have to go out, but will return to finish your blog. I love pictures, so I am really looking forward to it.
If you have any other great ideas, please post.
Do stop by my blog as it is mostly pictures. The words come a bit slower.

November 8, 2008 at 3:08 PM

Post a Comment