Some of my Favorite Things

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


This is a Japanese Anemone I adore this plant it's a Perennial and low maintenance I look forward to it blooming every year. This has been in my garden for about 8 years.



This is my favorite flag. I had one just like it in the bigger flag but I guess I missed placed it because it is no where to be found.( that's a shock me miss place something)



I just love my little table. It's not all that comfortable but the looks make up for it.



We just put this swing up today. My sister in law gave this to us about 4 or so months ago and
we just now put it up. That was so nice of her to give it to us. She's not one to part with many things. I plan to paint it I'm not sure white or black but I'm going to wait until next spring. I thought black with white pillows and cushion would be pretty.



I just love this fountain I have shown you before. The water make such a nice sound that we can hear in the house as well as outside.As you can see the ivy is growing pretty fast.


And of course the famous snail vine. I like how it drops down threw the patio cover


And my fairy I don't talk about him very often. I have had him now for about
7 years or so. He makes me smile when I walk past him.




OH!!!! And of course my granddaughter is by far my favorite of all!






This entry was posted at 10/02/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

13 comments

Ginger sweet chick, maybe you haven't noticed lately, but your "yard" is already a "garden" and that little granddaughter is its best "bloom" by far!!!
Smooches,
Connie

October 3, 2008 at 9:03 AM

cute post! your grandaughter is a cutie! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! hugs! Britt :-)

October 3, 2008 at 2:25 PM

Hi Ginger, your granddaughter is just darling and I enjoyed seeing all your favorite things. I can see why they bring you joy....hugs, Linda

p.s. I like your new look...very nice.

October 3, 2008 at 2:47 PM

Hi Ginger! Thanks so much for your sweet comments, they mean so much to me! I just adore your blog too, I love all these pictures of your outdoors and that swing is so perfect! I love it! Im planning on stopping back later on and going through it all! Hope you have a nice weekend! ~ Hugs ~ Cynthia

October 3, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Everything looks so pretty. Your fairly is so cute! Not as cute as the granddaughter, of course. Hope your having a great week.

R~Mary

October 3, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Such a cute granddaughter! My fountain quit today--I think the fall leaves clogged it up and then burnt out the moter!!

October 3, 2008 at 8:06 PM

Your granddaugher is just precious! I already miss those days of those real little ones (mine are almost 7 & 4)...

And your home & garden needs to be in a magazine! I still love that picture of your garden shoes with the little ones next to it...

October 3, 2008 at 8:28 PM

Wow Ginger. I'm so impressed with everything. Your yard and everything in it are so pretty, and your granddaughter is darling. Hey, she is related to me too distantly, huh?

October 4, 2008 at 12:07 AM

I love your yard and I've often thought about getting a bistro table like that. Then I talk my way out of it because we already have so many other places to sit in the yard. Mabey you've talked me into it! Becky

October 4, 2008 at 2:10 PM

I love your favorite things. I want that fairie. Pretty please... lol!! Your grand daughter is so.. adorable!!!

October 5, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Ginger, your garden and all your favorite things are so beautiful. Especially the blossom at the end. Your granddaughter is gorgeous!!

God bless.

October 5, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Love your garden, Ginger. Love the fairy too. Your granddaughter is adorable and your garden's sweetest flower!
Blessings,
Sandi

October 6, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Your garden touches are quite beautiful, but nothing compares to your granddaughter!
Blessings, Sheryl

October 7, 2008 at 6:21 AM

Post a Comment