Palm Springs

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

We went to Palm Springs last weekend, so I thought I would share some more pictures of our friends home.




This is a small patio in front of our friends home.










I love how the living room has a 3D affect.First you have these two chairs with the red in them.
below. And then you have the red wall,below
Then you have the beautiful bougainvillea out side below.









This is a corner in their back yard.



I hope you enjoyed their home.
Have a great day. Oh don't forget to come and visit Spiritual Sunday. We will look forward to your visit.
Ginger





This entry was posted at 10/24/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Hi Ginger..
Please come over when you can, I wanted to share two awards with you.

Hugz Lorie

October 25, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Hi Ginger,
Yes, the grandchildren are such a blessing! I adore them beyond words!
I think I saw you in Marshall's yesterday, or maybe it was Ross? Were you there? I was on the specialty foods aisle when I thought I saw you. But you were intently looking at things, and I never saw you look up so I could be certain before I blurted out...HI GINGER!!

October 25, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Beautiful home.

October 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM

Ginger, it's gorgeous, honey!!! WOW!! My son golfs in Palm Springs every saturday. He love the course out there.
Smooches,
Connie

October 25, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Anonymous  

I can see why you enjoy going there. I think it's nice you can get away occasionally and go to the desert. Hopefully you will get a little farther into the desert one of these days.
Hugs,
Charlotte

October 26, 2008 at 10:05 PM

What a beautiful home :) I
could so take a nap in that
beautiful chair.

~kimme

October 28, 2008 at 7:27 AM
Anonymous  

Thanks for visiting my blog.

How nice that you had a visit with your friends. They have a lovely home.

October 28, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Your friends have such a lovely home! Great colors and very open and bright.

xo
Becky

October 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM

What a beautiful home!!

November 6, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Post a Comment