The Cottage of The Month

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

All I can say is WOW! This is by far one of the most beautiful cottages of the month that I have seen. It is just breath taking. I would have to say that I love all of the cottages of the month but this one just touches my heart. Jennifer does just an amazing job at this every month. She is so busy working on her own home and still finds time to bring us the Cottage of the Month.
I hope you enjoy this cottage as much as I did.

Thank-you Jennifer


This entry was posted at 10/02/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Wasn't the COTM just soooo beautiful, I felt the same way as you I was so excited to see some of the rustic pieces blended in to the mix for a change. Did you notice that next to the eating area was a pool table, what man wouldn't think that was perfect!
Hugs~Kelly

October 2, 2008 at 8:04 AM

Love the picture. Also the header picture.

October 2, 2008 at 12:48 PM

Thank you sweetie! So glad you enjoyed this month's feature on my website. And I agree, there's something about it that just makes you melt.

oxox
Jennifer

October 2, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Hi Ginger,
I just saw your comment you left me, I don't use that blog anymore so I forget to check it for comments, I had to start a new one rose vine cottage two. You had asked me if I had been featured on COTM and the answer is yes, but it wasn't my house it was my camper in May 08 Summer's Garden.
Hugs~Kelly

October 2, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Hi Ginger,
I agree,the cottage of the month is beautiful.In answer to your question on my blog the vine on our house is Virginia Creeper.
Take care,
Carolyn

October 2, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for weighing in on my latest post. Everyone's thoughts and opinions are very valuable to me.

oxox
Jennifer

October 5, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Post a Comment