Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage






Yesterday when I read Charlotte's blog she had mentioned another blog to go and read. Well like every Thursday I'm so busy with everything that I don't get to blog much so I thought to myself that I will get to it later. I wish I would of read it first thing. It's a quote from Ben Stein that I have never read. Just like Charlotte said I wish all of America could read this article. So please take a couple of minutes to yourself and read this article.


Thank-you




This entry was posted at 10/10/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Hello, Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Alexandra

October 10, 2008 at 4:00 PM

Hi!
I will go check out the article. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Penny

October 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Post a Comment