Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage










My husband was gone this week end he went on a retreat with the men at our church. So you may be wondering what I did!! Well I had the two grandson's the first night and then~~~~ The second night I nested! That is the word I use when I change furniture around, and redo somethings around the house. My poor husband will probable never leave again. I changed every room in the house except our 3 grandchildrens play room. I put out all the fall things and the grandson's help with some of the Halloween things the first night while they watch Max and Ruby's Halloween show. I love to nest I don't get to do it very often.

The first night after I but the younger boy to bed Max and I were watching T.V not much was going on and all of the sudden Max say's this~~~ I know lets say a prayer~~~ my heart was touched, he proceeded to tell me the things he wanted us to pray for. I hope that all 3 of my grandchildren will grow up knowing that they need prayers in there life everyday!

Thank-you for letting me share about my weekend. I hope to have pictures for you tomorrow so I hope you will come back.



This entry was posted at 10/13/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

That's one thing women do when hubbies leave them alone, honey pie, but there's one other thing we can do and I have an explicit agreement with Love Bunny - he goes; I spend money!!! Squeeeeeeal, works every time......WONDERFULLY!!! HAH
Smooches,
Connie

October 13, 2008 at 9:05 AM

What a sweet grandson that Max is! He is a keeper!

October 13, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Hi Ginger,
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I love the story you shared about your little grandson, Max, wanting to pray. "Out of the mouth of babes," we can learn so much from them. Precious little gifts from God, they are. I now have four grandchildren myself; the youngest having just been born last month.
We are blessed!
Have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Sandi

October 13, 2008 at 5:43 PM

How very sweet! Oh I love when our grandbabies say something that warms our heart! Little Max is a treasure of a child.

It sounds like a wonderful weekend. I LOVE to nest (now I know what that means when I re-arrange here and there in our home).

October 13, 2008 at 8:56 PM

Aww, Ginger, I really miss nesting. I haven't been able to move our furniture around in ages. Perhaps when the basement room is redone I will be able to indulge once again.

God bless.

October 13, 2008 at 9:19 PM
Anonymous  

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I used to "nest" but don't do much of it any more. It seems like when I think of moving something it is either too hard to do or I decide after I move it that I liked it better the way it was and move it back. Maybe I'm getting old. LOL
Its wonderful you are having such a good influence on your grandkids' spiritual lives.

October 14, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Post a Comment