Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I feel so blessed that I have gotten to know some wonderful people since I started to blog. I truly think of Gigi as friend even though I have never met her in person. But we have talked many of times with email. I got a wonderful surprise in the mail from Gigi.

First this beautiful card with such kind words Then ladies this soap here above it smells SO~~~ good, I love it. Gigi also made this cotton wash cloth that is so pretty, and the perfect size.

She made this little bag that will be perfect to use with my grandchildren. Thank-you so much Gigi. Have any of you visited Gigi's Web page? She makes all different kinds of soap and other wonderful items. You should look at her web page it's called Under the Willow Gift Shoppe
The story behind the name is a treat in itself. When I had a give away I ordered something from Gigi it was SO easy I just picked out the beautiful gift and then ordered it and she sent it out for me. I think it was probable the easiest shopping and mailing I have ever done. So if you have a little something you would like to send to another blogger this year go and look a
Under the Willow Gift Shoppe it will make your shopping EASY and FUN!
Thank-you Gigi for this wonderful gift and the gift of your friendship!
Ginger














This entry was posted at 10/22/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Anonymous  

What a nice gift. Blogging friends are terrific. Gigi is an exceptionally terrific one.
Hugs,
Charlotte

October 22, 2008 at 3:57 PM

What a wonderful gift....

October 22, 2008 at 4:28 PM

I found your blog on the LWG blogroll... I'm excited to connect with other Christian women in the blog world...

Off to explore more of your blog!

October 22, 2008 at 4:33 PM

Dear Friend~The real blessing is having met a friend like you~ wouldn't it be wonderful to be neighbors???

I could learn all about gardening, and home decorating from you too!

I'm glad you liked your package of goodies~ it was fun putting it together for you.

Hugs,
Carrie

October 22, 2008 at 7:25 PM

How neat!! I will have to pop
on over to her site :)

hugs~kimme

October 24, 2008 at 3:38 AM

Hello Ginger!

What wonderful gifts you have here! I so agree there are so many beautiful and special ladies in blogland! Enjoy your goodies!

Smiles...

Beverly

October 24, 2008 at 2:01 PM

Post a Comment