Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


My computer is running so slow that I think I need to clean it up a bit. That may take awhile so I will do all of my chores first. You know how that can be, plan to be on the computer a few minutes and then before you know it's time to go to bed. I keep changing my banner because I'm have problems with the pictures that I have been using. I just don't want to download anything on my computer for awhile. I just have a funny feeling~~~~~

I wanted to remind you to stop by Spiritual Sundays today or anyday for that matter. I'm sure you will enjoy all the different post.








This entry was posted at 10/11/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

This is so cute. The song goes well with it too. I know exactly what you mean about time spent on the computer. Where did the day go???

October 11, 2008 at 11:28 AM

Hope you get your computer running back up to speed...Happy weekend..
Penny

October 11, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Post a Comment