Things Around Our Home

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


The living room

I love corners that have little lamps to brighten them up.



and another little corner


fall decorations

I bought this wind chime when we were in Arizona visiting Charlotte my husbands Aunt
Yesterday I had the window open just a bit and it was the first time I heard this precious wind chime chime. It is such a relaxed feeling. It brings back memories of our visit. I think it's my favorite thing in our home right now. My husband on the other hand ~~~~ we have totally different taste. But he is surviving this addition to our kitchen.




I just love the tea pot it has a cottage on it. The cups our in the cabinet in the kitchen.

I like the look of white next to glass it's so clean looking.




My fall table cloth, this adds so much warmth to our home. But come Christmas I am ready for a change. I don't do colors very often so this is just enough time to where I can enjoy it then put it away.






We had our second chair here, I moved it to the bedroom because we love to have fires

during the winter and the chair was to close to the fireplace and I had no where else to put it.







Here is the chair in our bedroom. It's a bit close to our bed but it will work for now .

Tomorrow I may show more of our bedroom because I painted a hutch black and put white linens in it. So I will show you the before and after pictures some time soon maybe not tomorrow but soon. I also have a before and after picture of our kitchen I want to share with you so that will be coming up real soon as well!

Have a great day a thank-you for letting me share my home with you.

Ginger


This entry was posted at 10/15/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Your home is lovely! I love your cozy light corners. And your wind chime is great!

October 15, 2008 at 8:59 AM
Anonymous  

Very pretty - everything. I was wondering if you ever got your wind chime put up. I think it looks lovely there. I'm looking forward to more pictures.

October 15, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Just beautiful~ your home. And I LOVE the idea of putting a windchime inside the home. That one is certainly a beauty~ I'm sure the sounds are amazing!

October 15, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Ginger, I love your sofa !! and your home looks so calming and pretty! the chair is so cozy looking too! My next sofa will be very similar, big and fluffy ;)

October 15, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Lovely. Your home is so warm and inviting Ginger. When you had Erika's shower there, I loved being in your home.

October 15, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Your home is lovely! Thank you for showing us around. I think I saw a few things like mine. I am so anxious to see your black hutch. We have a hutch that we bought when we were first married back in 1969. I would love to paint it black but I am a little nervous about it. I have seen people paint them black and they always look gorgeous. I guess I just need some encouragement.

October 15, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Nice and cozy. I haven't done much fall decorating this year--it has been so warm I just haven't done it--it is still in the 80s here.

I like that corner with the plant and little light (hmm, or was it a candle).

I love wind chimes. We bought an expensive one this year for our anniversary. It hangs outside and it sounds like church bells--it is very big and has such a melodic sound--we both love it!!

October 15, 2008 at 7:46 PM

Hi Ginger~
You have done a great job. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Hugs~Kelly

October 17, 2008 at 8:04 AM

Hi Ginger...your home is lovely.....so open and airy, I love all the windows. I like little lights too...makes everything so cozy. Hugs, Linda

October 17, 2008 at 10:06 AM

Hi Ginger..
Thank you for sharing these lovely photos and your home seems so cozy, warm, and inviting. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you earlier on the photobucket photos. But it is a free membership and you don't have to keep signing up for it. I have had my free account for almost 5 yrs now. If some pictures you get disappear it's most likely because the person who put it on photobucket, or the person who owns that photo took it off. But when you get on photobucket there is a search box you can use to find any kind of pictures you are looking for. Hope this helps.

Hugz Lorie

October 18, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Post a Comment