Pray

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

As a nation we should be praying daily for this country. We need to have faith that God will be in the middle of this election. We need to pray that this economy will get better soon and that people start to get their jobs back and business start to thrive once again. My heart goes out to so many families at this time. Please what a better time than now to go and read
Spiritual Sunday you may be surprised on how good you feel after you read some of these great post.
Have a great weekend,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 11/01/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I've been praying my innards out all week, sweetpea!! It'll be over soon....one way or the other!
Smooches,
Connie

November 1, 2008 at 8:10 AM
Anonymous  

Love the new look of your blog. It's perfect for now. I don't think I've ever prayed about any election as much as I have for this one.
Hugs,
Charlotte

November 1, 2008 at 10:39 AM

We also are in prayer for this election and appreciate the encouragement to continue on!

November 2, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Post a Comment